Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

3.04.2009

calm.

there is always a brief period during these extremely stressful times when i stop being stressed. {to an extent of course}
with so much going on, how am i supposed to decide what should stress me the most? to prioritize my stress just sounds silly and i refuse to do it so i will just have to brush it all off. im still concerned with everything, but sometimes there is too much thinking and not enough doing. so im not gonna exclusively concentrate on school, or boys, or the campaign, or friends, or any issues with the law i run into. im not gonna censor myself to make you or you or you happy.
this is my blog and i do what i want.
and dont you forget it.

all i gotta do is stay alive, take care of my dog, and deal with one thing at a time. {mayb two, i like to multitask}
in two weeks i can go back to normal. win or lose life goes on.
but im not gonna change because someone says i should. ive worked hard to get to where i am, and although im not perfect, i like the path im on.
so please dont get in my face with petty things.
if you aint part of the solution, your part of the problem, right?

1 comment:

Purp. said...

"if you aint part of the solution, your part of the problem"

sounds familiar. lol.

definitely have that on my dry erase board right now.
someone told me that earlier this week.
it's my new mantra. =)