Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

3.26.2008

didn't realize this needed to be said....

i don't understand why some people can't understand that i don't like them.
as much as i cant stand my school....there are a few of you that i don't wanna deal with THAT much. you are the reason i havent tried to transfer back to cali!
i block you on myspace/facebook
i dont answer your calls (i've changed your name in BOTH phones to DONT ANSWER)
i read and DONT respond to your txts
i block your screen names
and yet some of you ignorant people still don't understand!
i guess i have to spell it out for you
LEAVE ME ALONE
FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO HARASS
I DONT CONSIDER YOU A FRIEND, ASSOCIATE, &&& IN MY MIND YOU NO LONGER EXIST
that being said,
don't think about me anymore.
don't ask my friends how i'm doing,
don't IM me, TXT me, CALL me, or DRIVE by my house to see if i've come back to cali
i don't wanna kick it with you, i don't care how you are doing, and i wish you would feel the same
lastly, dont tell our mutual friends that we are cool if we aren't or that we got into a fight if we didn't. my name isn't dick so keep it out of ur mouth!

have a nice life!

p.s. erin i will post them by the weekend kk? {i was @ work till 12.45 last night and i'm supposed to get off @ 10} so stop tryin to put me on blast over the internet!

1 comment:

la meilleure said...

ha. get 'em "sis"
roflmao.
let these dumb donkey hos know...