Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

4.10.2008

BitterSimp

so i was gonna post a big angry blog to go along with the theme of the week, but i changed my mind.
instead i decided to promote taylor, kasey, beau, najee, and co.
here is another one of taylor's hilarious short films.


today wasn't a bad day
worked on internships
made myself financially clear
gave erin her keys
laughed with curtis, mini me, and another guy who's name i forgot
got my oil changed
had some ice cream
watched beauty & the beast
went to class
gave advice
watched more movie
came home
got songs
fin.




by the way, today is ASHLEY's birthday!!!
shes one of my best friend and helps me deal with all of my day to day problems.
shes awesome and everyone needs to know it!
happy birthday!


p.s. congrats Zia! i cant wait to see ur new little girl!

1 comment:

DEEP said...

Wow. Kasey needs to be shot for that... lol