Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

9.08.2008

without.

when im @ home, my wireless doesn't work, so i have to steal from my neighbor (thanx o'ryan!) and i was looking forward to coming back to my apt and being able to get on the internet on a regular basis. BUT of course that wasn't the case. the only person with internet is erin.
so on top of all the things LOLA has been destroying, i cant look up solutions to my problems. needless to say, i've been having a very rough first week of school.
i miss the few friends i spent time with over the summer. i miss my lover and my boobulah who keep me calm and sane!

i've been on edge. i have wanted to go hard on so many people, including friends, this past weekend. its a problem. so if i don't seem happy, stay out of my way, and don't make any smart remarks that you think i wont catch, because i will (i did.) and it may come back to kick your ass in the long run.

(you're so vain, i bet you think this blog is about you.)

ill be back when i get the internet again

No comments: