Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

6.15.2008

happy fathers day.

Since its fathers day, I've been thinking about my dads. If u kno me/my complicated, disfunctional family, then u kno that I'm blessed enough to have 2 dads. For most of my life I clashed with my stepdad and thought my dad was awesome, even tho I barely saw him. In recent years it came out how many people tried to keep us from having a normal relationship, so we started an unconventional one.

But things have changed.

My stepdad and I are on the same page for once. He isn't trying to control me and he trusts me. We may not understand each other, but we have accepted our differences. Sadly, I have barely spoken to my real dad this year. He's let me down.

I've been struggling with the decision of calling him today. I went to the 8am service @ my church for the first time and it helped me decide. I'm going to call him.

Happy fathers day!

No comments: