Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

7.08.2008

disappointment.

i'm ready to leave. i'm not gonna say i haven't been having fun, but overall i'm disappointed. i feel unproductive, my job sucks and i have horrible hrs. its not paying me enough. i need to pay for a dog and a trip to ny. plus, this city is reminding me of old disappointments, and i'm starting to think i have another one on the way if i don't leave soon. this is the product of me not having enough to do out here. i think too much. and im getting fat. i need to work on my patience. thats gonna be next years resolution.
i have a lot more to say, but i don't kno how to say it, or if i want to say it so i won't.
ciao!

oh! erin and i are going to have a garage sale soon and a few car washes so support us! thaaaanx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birds of a feather flock together. We all feel the same way apprently. I've been ready to leave since I got here, shit before I got here, and Erin is defintely ready to go to from what she told me before. I still havent got a job which means no dollars which means no fun.l No that I really want to be in Nashville, but I need to be in my own (our) space.

Crudatae