Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

7.09.2008

thoughts on a wednesday.

Ii'm sick of right now. Is that bad? I'm just ready for some kind of future. I'm ready for graduation. A real job, one I can support myself with. I'm ready to be ready for love. And I understand that I can't skip over everything, but I'm ready to go 2 school in the fall and start being a cocktail waitress and having a new puppy to love. LA just seems so...unproductive. I'm not making enough money, half of my friends are flakes and most of the ppl I can get to see are the ones I can only take in small doses. One good thing is the block is back and I'm getting closer with one friend in particular.
Oh and I get a discount @ victorias secret (just cause I'm celibate doesn't mean I can't update my lingerie collection).
So until I'm on a plane back 2 the middle of lameville with my new puppy, I guess I should lay low and concentrate on not starting another situation to obsess over.
I need a new book to read. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

lyric@l View$ said...

SEe you in Lameville foolio.....Suggestion read Kama Sutra, it has a few things in it Celibates like yourself may need to know for future reference lol......

lyricalviews.blogspot.com