Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

2.17.2008

waste of gas & impromptu snacks

so on friday i had to go to orientation for my job from 8.30am (i am NOT a morning person) till 4pm.
it was long and annoying but i got thru it.
after i went to talk to my boss about the schedule. she ends up asking me to work sat, sun, and tues.
i worked sat and it was ok.
i go in sunday and our restaurant is closed on sundays! so i went to work for no reason!
and this 45 yr old was tryin to take me out.
he was like:
"are you married?"
"engaged"
"in love?"
"good. me either."
"i would love to take you out, can i take you bowling?" BOWLING?!?!?!

"it doesn't have to be bowling, we can go hang gliding...or i can take you on the boat"
the boat?????

"my boat." oh you have a boat....


since i'm anti gold digger, i left as soon as i could without saying goodbye lol.


then i went to drop off some belated valentines day candy to my friend.
he was hungry so we went to jack in the box and he ordered a shake for me! {sweeeeeet}
he's a smart one because he has realized that the key to making me happy is thru sweets! then i went home and watched cheezy movies till st. erin the great davinci & duke ak von bach came home and we sat around laughing at each other.
what a lame weekend.

2 comments:

Purp. said...

sweeeeeet.

haha.

--st. erin great davinci.

Tatiana*Monique said...

OMG I like miss you...

Are you comming to my baby shower?