Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

1.27.2009

ahhhhhh!

im stressed out and its only tues!
im sorry if you hit me up (jervis) and i dont respond, ive lost the energy for common conversation, plus ive been either in class or doing school related things till 9 pm for the past few days.
between having a broken shower, attempting to start a club, trying (not hard enough apparently) to get my campaign together, awkward moments in my own place of residence, papers, reading, & other random homework, and a lack of communication with the people i rely on to keep me sane has ran me pretty low.
i will survive, but i might not be so nice during this transition.

the motto for right now is:
"it will all be alright in the end. if its not alright, then its not the end."

if anyone wants to help (i.e. do some brainstorming for my campaign, send money for it, help me with my homework, etc. etc.) i promise i won't oppose you lol

3 comments:

Jervis said...

its all good,take care of ya bizzness and get back to me

T said...

dang lala theres always somethin going on with you

Jervis said...

I made a really dope graphic of u on my blogroll check it out