Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

1.17.2009

its the weekend.

i Love lazy saturdays. esp. when they follow a great night like last night.
my twin and i WON. if you dont kno what that means, sorry. lol.
we beat the system and got in for free instead of paying $20.
this man kept buying us drinks, 5 drinks in the game and i could barely keep my balance.
hot guys. ballers. hot ballers. and a couple of nice guys to walk us to the car.
remember kids. the best cure for simpin' is pimpin'.
then i woke up around noon, made breakfast, and then caught up on my fav shows greys anatomy and nip tuck.
ahhh
all is right in the world again.
now its time to get back to my campaign.
oh and homework i guess.

3 comments:

T said...

haha my Dougy

ms.ellay said...

ugh thats a fail

Jervis said...

someone had a good ass time