Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

3.28.2009

ramblings.

i have so much to say and yet i dont feel like saying it.
im starting to feel like im censoring myself on my own blog and i dont wanna do that so im thinking about starting over with a new blog. maybe not.
happy earth day!
i really cant wait to go home in a month. if ur in LA and wanna hang out, hit me up because i always get mad when people flake on me and stop inviting people to chill.
as it is, i plan to spend my brief stay at the beach as much as possible (i got pale!) and i will def spend time with taylor, imelda, brandon, ashley, alisha, and chris.
im a go with the flow kinda person so dont assume im busy if u wanna chill.
as always im supposed to be writing a paper but i cant focus on sociological theory when i have things like twitter, fb, and blogger to distract me. im so glad i got my computer back tho.
well im rambling. ill post something deep when i finally finish this paper.

2 comments:

T said...

ahhh we await you arrival lala were def playin kings cup with more bottles this time but paying with the patron shots was super funny "do the dougie" hahaha

ms.ellay said...

little green may may on the right, little green may may on the left....haaa