Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

3.01.2009

waiting.

i've decided that i'm not gonna wait around for people anymore. im sick of being stood up by friends, associates, dates, etc. i live my life with the knowledge that if you wont do it someone else will and i shouldnt make exceptions for anyone. so if you dont wanna call me, dont. it never takes long to replace you. if you have other plans or dont wanna do something with me, say so. dont waste either one of our time by being passive and acting like you wanna go. it doesnt do either one of us any good and we end up resenting each other. all im asking is that you be as real with me as im trying to be with you. if i feel like this isnt working, i will tell you. and if i dont feel like going to the club with you tonight, i wont lie. so please spare me the same courtesy. im sick of being understanding to people who seem to be understanding to everyone but me. mayb im being paranoid. but experience has taught me that the people who i dont think like me, rarely do. so if u wanna keep me around, prove it. leave the fake in 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i kno wat u mean gurl. i had a friend who would kno she didnt want to do something or go somewhere with me and would wait till the day of to tell me she wasnt gonna do it. once she let me go all the way to the place and then texts me that she aint comin...i dropped her ass lol. why cant ppl jus tell the truth?