Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

12.07.2008

its the most wonderful time of the year.

despite the obvious stress and drama that happens around the end of the school year, i've managed to come out of the past week fairly happy. i was able to get hostess to come help me with my TV (dorks are awesome), i finally got to play my wii, the victoria's secret fashion show came on, grey's anatomy came on and i got to go out with my twin! im exausted tho. drinking and partying and looking good is exausting. plus its time for finals, which im sure most of you are experiencing. i need to be studying but i cant stay awake! plus i need to work on my campaign! so much to do in so little time.
but ill be home in exactly a week! so no more cold weather, fake friends, or being hungry for 3 weeks! plus there is a new addition to our family that i cant wait to meet!

i kno my previous posts have been a little...angry to say the least. i'm over it tho, i said all i can say and i refuse to let other people to have a large affect on my happiness. i hope everyone else is able to to do the same. with that being said, good luck on finals and Christmas shopping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANRGY? More like off the chainz!!!:)

T said...

LALA is comin home.. can't wait

seeing maymays in the parkin lot at midnight haha

ms.ellay said...

lmao!
i was pushed PAST my breaking point and trying NOT to kill people who lost their mind...i think i did a pretty good job lol.

yay for the may mays...and cookies...and finally making our movie? no hetero

Jervis said...

man FUCK finals,I aint takin them!!!

lol,I WISH