Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

12.28.2008

new years eve

its in a few days and im not sure im ready.
i need a new years resolution (any suggestions?)
i dont have plans yet
AND i have to figure out how to be nice to some of the unfortunate people who go to my school while still saying "tuck you" to the people whom i have been holding back on. on the other hand, im sure they get the point by now because when i dont like someone, i dont try to hide it. back to the issue at hand, what should i do???
nobody knows what they're doing out here and even my parents have awesome plans...
i have some not so great memories of new years past and i wanna change that.


oh and just to rub it in everyones face erin (purp) and i are going to a LAKER game tonight!!!!

2 comments:

Janeen said...

Well I just finalized my new years party. This will be the first one EVER for me. I"m sure you'll find something AMAZING! To do :-). That's funny because my parent's have plans as well.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful first!!!!:)