Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

12.25.2008

mia

sorry to those of you who actually read my blog. its been the longest 2.5 weeks EVERRRRRRRR!
ill try to explain what ive been up to very briefly....
FINALS
paper cuts
lost phones
no sleep
sickness
snow
studying
cheat sheets
step shows
plane rides
awkward situations
campaign stuff


THEN i came home
NO internet
still sick
rain
CRAZY MAN
-aye dios mio
ive been working with a performance coach for the past week and he is crazy!
i would have to deal with him for wayyyyyyy too many hours.
it is CLEAR from my previous posts, that i have a pretty low tolerance for
unnecessary people right about now...
plus his breath stinks.....
NO JOB (VS is on that ish)
and i still have barely spent time with my friends....

that being said, i survived and am thankful that its Christmas time. i got most of my shopping done and ive gotten to spend time with my family....

time to get back to a christmas story and making cookies (you better get em before they're gone taylor!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Jervis said...

shoott,i want some cookies too!!smh,i wish i lived in LA

ms.ellay said...

Yea everyone wants my cookies lol