Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

2.25.2009

murphy's law.

of course this has been the month from hell. im so glad its almost over.
i dont feel like going over the entire month of feb and everything that went wrong. the point is, ive had a test or two everyday since last thurs. i wasnt prepared for my tests. my campaign is in less than 2 weeks and im not ready because i cant find antwan hamilton. anyways. i was on my way to take my test last night. it was scheduled for 6.25pm. i was speeding more than usual because i had a lot on my mind and wasnt paying attention. i ended up getting a ticket & court date for may 6th (when i was planning to be home for the summer) because i was going 81 in a 55. super. fail.
because of the ticket, i was late for my test and i forgot everything that was on it. awesome.
but luckily when everything goes wrong, GOD lets something go right and since im just THAT awesome i came up with a way to pay for the $145 ticket as well as the class. im not gonna explain that one. all i can say is it aint trickin if u got it.
today started a new slew of issues. but im too tired to deal with them all. just kno that for the next two weeks im gonna be at my breaking point. inspirational blogs will be appreciated. hope all is going well for all my faithful readers

No comments: