Ms. Ellay

suivez-moi

2.05.2009

sorry.

i kno i should post more often but im not much of a writer.
i always have random moments in conversation when i say (usually to myself), "im gonna blog about this" and then by the time i get home, i forgot what i wanted to say. or i have lots of random things i wanna talk about and i never kno where to start so i just read other blogs and forget to post. so for those of you other bloggers/readers who check in from time to time to see if i posted anything meaningful, sorry. i always have a million thoughts running thru my mind and cant pick one to write about.... thats why a lot of my posts are so late, i cant ever sleep cause i think too much. antyways...if you have any random topics you wanna kno my opinion on, just ask cause i love to talk about random stuff.
btw thanx for the get well comments! im feeling better! yay! now i just gotta work on my campaign...

1 comment:

Opé - Style Artist said...

Hey Ms. Ellay....
I do the same thing.